This linear park at Brentwood Drive and Brentwood Terrace is a
wooded area split by a creek crossed by stone bridges. Benches and swings make it
attractive to families and strollers. A plaque marking the park was installed by the
Garden Hills Women's Club in 1934.
Off East Wesley Road across from the Garden Hills swimming pool
is Alexander Park. This wooded area is undeveloped, but a marker recalls
the family of Aaron Alexander, whose family owned the tract in the 1870s. The marker was
erected in 1942.